Sunday, July 8, 2012

Talent.

Everyone has a talent: whether it's dancing, or singing, or writing stories, or debating. We all have them.
Tonight, I just wanted to highlight three of my friends and their talent. They are AMAZING. They coreographed this themselves. They performed this multiple times for our Specialized Theater class final. I cannot stop watching it. I just wish you all could see the intensity of it in person...And without the obstruction of the head that continues to float in front of the camera. Either way, they are TALENTED . Megan, Carlen, and Colton- Turning Tables 


AND  My friend Brody introduced me last night to this wonderful pop-country-folk band, Eden's Edge. I've been obsessed all day. This song is pure love. It was my "Sunday Song"


Simple.Love.Talent.ENJOY!

No comments: