Saturday, June 16, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Sis·ter: [sis-ter]noun 1.a female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring; female sibling.
My sisters: imspiration, love, rock, therapist, encourager, biggest fan, supporter, comforter, BEST FRIEND.
MY sisters completely re-write the definition of "sister". Someone who you grow up with. Someone who proves to be your first best frend(s).
-The people you fight with one day, but then the next you are back to normal.
- The person who introduces you to your first scary movie, and then has to let you sleep in her bed because you're too scared to sleep alone.
- The people who have to wake up in the middle of the night and sit,reading to you while you take a nebulizer treatment because you're asthma is keeping you awake.
-The people who edit and revise your school essays even when they live hundreds of miles away.
- The people who teach you how to bake.
- The people who share the same dream as you, and support you no matter how crazy your dream might be.
-The people who you can call when you're having a terrble day and they wont judge you.
-The people that can make you laugh even in your darkest moments.
- The people who you can ask for boy advice.
-The people who you take you on dates with the guys they think are a bit weird.
- The people who know how to push your buttons and get under your skin.
- The people who love you unconditionally and know you better than anyone else.

I have quite the unusual amount of sisters, or so says the world today. Five older siters is apparently a LOT to have. But I honestly, don't knwo where, or WHO, I'd be without all five of my sisters. My sisters all mean the world to me. They've been there for me through everythng even though I haven't lived in a house, or a state for that matter, with four of them in over 4 years. We may not always get along, but I know that they love me, and I hope that they know how much I love them.

No comments: